Tuesday, November 10, 2009

From Debbie/SweetRascal

My heart is breaking as I post this. As I had posted on Zazzle this am I awoke last night to find my daughter collapsed and bleeding on my bedroom floor, she had attempted sucide. She cut her arm serverely and had taken approx 70 Vicoprofen. She is in the ICU and being monitored. Please everyone keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

27 comments:

  1. Debbie, just wanted you to know you and your family are in my prayers, God knows what you are going thru and he will give you the strength to get thru it. Hang in there and trust Him. Donna
    (tnbackroads)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry and saddened to read this. I have said a prayer for your daughter and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, my heart goes out to you, your daughter and your family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers ... Keep positive and take care ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear this, you are both in my prayers. May god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie - I cannot imagine the anguish you are going through right now. It's awful to know that your child is in pain, both physically and mentally. This is too heavy of a load to bear all by yourself, so please know that we are here for you, that we care about you, and that we are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers are with you and your daughter, Debbie. I am so sorry that you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear this sad news. May both you and your daughter find the physical and emotional strength to get you through this safely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw man, I am SO very sorry to hear of this. You all certainly are in my thoughts and prayers, please know that I do sincerely care and will be praying continuously for you!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  10. My prayers are with you also.
    Please let us know how things are going, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie, you're in my thoughts and prayers, along with your daughter. That's how we lost my teenaged nephew and learned how many young other people have suicidal thoughts. Thank God you found your daughter alive! because she likely didn't want to die, only to live with less pain. I pray she recovers quickly and well and you all find a road out of the hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, so sorry to hear this. What an awful thing to wake up to. Wishing you all the best and speedy recovery for your daughter´s body and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Continuing to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie. As I read this, I am fighting back tears. What has happened to your family should not happen to anyone. THANK GOD you found her while there was still time to save her. As I read these responses, I recognize these names as my own dear Zazzle friends who were my greatest support this past year during my hard times... and my heart fills because of the love and caring they generate. Father God, I ask you to bless and heal Debbie's daughter and her family, give them strength and comfort during this time, reveal yourself to them in clear ways and shower them with HOPE, your peace and strenthen thier faith. I ask Father, that you also bless each one of those who respond in any way, as you have said "whatever you do for any one of these, you also do for me". In Jesus Holy Name I ask this. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debbie I will keep both your daughter and you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As someone disabled by sever Bipolar disease, I have walked though the valley of death, with attempted suicides. After learning how to deal with my disease, I begun sharing what I had learned. Most of all I learned how much such actions effect those that love me. Having said all of that, I want you to know that you are not alone. As a mother you are probably going through feeling of guilt. Do not despair at this point. You must remain strong now, for your daughters sake. Know that my family and I, as many others, will keep you in our prayers. You can do this and things will get better. After reading your post, I immediately contacted our prayer circle to become active. By the time you read this message, at least 125 people / families will pray for you today.

    God Bless
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you everyone it helps knowing that I'm not alone. My daughter is awake and alert. Right now they are awaiting placement in a local psych hospital as she still says she wishes she was dead. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debbie - It's encouraging that your daughter is healing physically. It sounds as if her toughest battles still lie ahead in healing her mind and spirit. I'm glad she has someone like you in her life to help her on that journey.

    Like someone else said above, I too have battled the demon of depression. It is a horrible thing. It's hard work to come out of it, but it can be done, and life CAN be good again. I will continue to pray for your whole family as you walk through this valley together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Doctor is saying he believes my daughter has Borderline Personaility Disorder. She will need long term therapy and consueling.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Debbie, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I will keep you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Still praying for you and your daughter, hope things are looking up. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  22. My daughter has now been transferred to the local state psych hospital for therapy. I'll visit tonight.
    Thank you for all of your prayers.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the update Debbie. Please know my prayers continue for your daughter and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Debbie, I was thinking about you and your daughter, how are things going, You're still in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Renee, this is an awesome thing that you have done to provide a place where people can support others in need with prayer. I am so glad I found it.

    Debbie, some time has passed since you last posted. But I wanted you to know that you have my prayers, too. My husband and I are going through a similar situation like this with a friend of ours who just retired from the military. No one but the one suffering can truly understand the depth of the pain. But we can love them, support them, and continually pray for their healing. God bless your daugher, you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Debbie,
    I didn't know this place existed until today, when I clicked on the link out of curiousity. Sorry this is so late, but I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and your daughter at this terrible time in your life.
    I don't know how old your daughter is, but you can turn your life around at any age. She cried out for help, and thank Heavens she got the help to work on her pain, just in time by the sounds of it...and I'll say a prayer for you and her tonight, that you get the love and support you need, and she gets the right doctors/nurses/counselors she needs to get her back on track.
    Sometimes life seems so bleak, you can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, but there's love and help out there, you just have to ask.
    Keep your chin up, and stay strong...for yourself! Because if you're not strong, you can't help HER!
    All the best,
    Avis (AvisNoelleDesigns)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Debbie,

    I just discovered place and although this happened to you a few months ago, I am sure it is something that you are still recovering from. I hope things are getting better and you are okay.

    ReplyDelete